Network Specialist (m/f/x) – 100% remote
Tel.: +49 711 896659 0
indasys – Perfect Teamplay
Become part of the best IT team! The employees* of indasys pursue together one vision: „We want to become one of the top 10 IT system houses in Baden-Württemberg!“
As an IT system house, our client has been accompanying its customers for over 20 years with the best and most innovative solutions in the field of information technology. Due to the perfect interaction of all areas and the specialization in different core areas, indasys can accompany almost all IT-relevant business processes of the customers and offer holistic and high-quality support. In addition, indasys also thinks about the future of all: the new building in the Motorstraße in Weilimdorf will be equipped with a photovoltaic shell, so that they will be climate neutral in 2027 at the latest!
indasys offers its employees an appreciative community: loyalty, trust, customer-oriented actions and a performance-promoting environment are part of the corporate culture – perfect team play!
The indasys team currently consists of more than 100 dedicated employees, and the number is growing. You will be offered great opportunities for advancement and development – because in order to achieve success together, indasys cares about the professional and personal development of each individual.
As a network specialist (m/f/x) you will be responsible for the planning, conception and documentation of customer projects in the context of network infrastructures. On behalf of a regionally well-placed IT system house, you will advise customers and support them with the complex infrastructures in their various branches throughout Germany and worldwide. Furthermore, you will take care of setting up NAC systems, configuring networks and automating software rollouts and recurring administrative tasks.
Your job also includes:
- Carrying out and supporting the implementation of network switches/routers
- Monitoring of network structures and responsibility for the backup and smooth operation of hardware and software components within the network infrastructure
- Troubleshooting of switches/routers/network applications OSI 1-7
- Analysis, consulting and development of network management systems
- Taking over incident and problem handling as well as release management
Thanks to partnerships with many manufacturers and their great support, you will frequently participate in international events (in South America, Dubai, Moscow, etc.) as well as in regular highly qualified training courses.
Vollzeit, 40 Wochenstunden
- Completed training in the IT sector or studies in the field of computer science
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the field of network infrastructure
- Very good knowledge of standard network technologies (IPv4, TCP/IP, switching, routing, network segmentation) as well as Extreme Networks and Cisco
- At least one network certification, e.g. Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- A creative and open person with good communication skills and a strong sense of responsibility
- Understanding of service-oriented action, hands-on mentality
- Willingness to expand existing knowledge through certification/training
- Experience in the system house business incl. an independent approach to advising and supporting customers
- Ideally, certifications from manufacturers such as Extreme Networks (e.g. EDS, ECS) or Cisco (e.g. CCNP or CCIE)
- Experience with technologies such as IPv6, MPLS, BGP, OSPF
- Understanding of ITIL
- Inspire your customers with best practices, real value creation and visible added value
- Sustainability and future-oriented technology. The big goal: indasys will become climate-neutral by 2025! To this end, the new headquarters in Stuttgart-Weilimdorf, among other things, will receive a photovoltaic shell on the entire east, south and west façade
- Guaranteed mobility through your own company car with fuel card
- Freedom to contribute with your own ideas and try out creative solutions
- Family atmosphere, celebrating joint successes and genuine team bonding
- Regular team events such as joint barbecues or virtual events
- Individual work location models possible after professional and personal onboarding
- Flexible working hours
- Modern office building with a large lounge, which invites you to exchange ideas with friendly and supportive colleagues
- Company pension scheme, Job bike, etc.
Do you want to be part of an IT system house that has positioned itself as a market leader in Baden-Württemberg through its partnerships with major manufacturers? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Celina Grüber will be happy to answer any questions you may have: Tel. +49 173 8490039 or by e-mail: email@example.com
indasys IT Systemhaus AG